Buy Gold Certificates
- A gold certificate in general is a certificate of ownership that gold owners hold instead of storing the actual gold. It has both a historic meaning as a US paper currency (1882–1933) and a current meaning as a way to invest in gold.
- (gold certificate) A form of U.S. paper money once redeemable in gold coin. Temporarily made illegal for most to hold between 1933 and 1964.
- (Gold Certificate) U.S. paper money issued from the 1860s to the 1930s, exchangeable at par with current gold coins.
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
Mediabridge - High Speed Micro-HDMI® to HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Buy With Confidence
Mediabridge Products is an Official HDMI Adopter Licensed by HDMI Licensing, LLC. See our official certificate in the product images section.
HDMI combines both audio and video into one convenient cable, so it's all you need to connect your Android Phone (ie: Droid X, Sprint EVO, Galaxy S) or any device with a Micro-HDMI output to your HDTV via the full-size HDMI input. This cable is NOT compatible with the EVO 3D or any device that only has a Micro-USB port as opposed to a Micro-HDMI port. Check with the device's manufacturer or retailer to be certain of the port specifications.
- Supports 3D Content
- 4K, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Audio Return Channel
- Ethernet Channel
- Supports Highest Refresh Rates Available
- Transfer Rates of Up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps
- True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support
Mediabridge products are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
Like me, do you need one every day? 7761
I humbly submit this my 402nd photo in 202 days of posting for friends at FLICKR.
"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."
I am told below was written by a Metro Denver Hospice Physician:
I was driving home from a meeting this evening about 5, stuck in traffic on Colorado Blvd., and the car started to choke and splutter and die - I barely
managed to coast, cursing, into a gas station, glad only that I would not be blocking traffic and would have a somewhat warm spot to wait for the tow truck. It would not even turn over. Before I could make the call, I saw a woman walking out of the "quickie
mart" building, and it looked like she slipped on some ice and fell into a Gas pump, so I got out t to see if she was okay.
When I got there, it looked more like she had been overcome by sobs than that she had fallen; she was a young woman who looked really haggard with dark circles under her eyes. She dropped something as I helped her up, and I picked it up to give it to her.
It was a nickel. At that moment, everything came into focus for me:
the crying woman, the ancient Suburban crammed full of stuff with 3 kids in the back (1 in a car seat), and the gas pump reading $4.95.
I asked her if she was okay and if she needed help, and she just kept saying
"don't want my kids to see me crying," so we stood on the other side of the
pump from her car. She said she was driving to California and that things were very hard for her right now. So I asked, "And you were praying?" That made her back away from me a little, but I assured
her I was not a crazy person and said, "He heard you, and He sent me."
I took out my card and swiped it through the card reader on the pump so she could fill up her car completely, and while it was fueling, walked to the
next door McDonald's and bought 2 big bags of food, some gift certificates for more, and a big cup of coffee. She gave the food to the kids in the car, who attacked it like wolves, and we stood by
the pump eating fries and talking a little.
She told me her name, and that she lived in Kansas City. Her boyfriend left 2 months ago and she had not been able to make ends meet. She knew she would not have money to pay rent Jan 1, and finally in desperation had finally called her parents, with whom she had not spoken in about 5 years. They lived
in California and said she could come live with them and try to get on her feet there.
So she packed up everything she owned in the car. She told the kids they were going to California for
Christmas, but not that they were going to live there.
I gave her my gloves, a little hug and said a quick prayer with her for safety on the road. As I was walking over to my car, she said, "So, are you like
an angel or something?"
This definitely made me cry. I said, "Sweetie, at this time of year angels are really busy, so sometimes God uses regular people."
It was so incredible to be a part of someone else's miracle. And of course, you guessed it, when I got in my car it started right away and got me home with no problem. I will put it in the shop tomorrow to check, but I suspect the mechanic won't find anything wrong.
Sometimes the angels fly close enough to you that you can hear the flutter of their wings...
Psalms 55:22 "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
EXPLORE # 155 on Saturday, February 16, 2008
Hargraves G.M. Co. 1888 Share Certificate (100 Contributing)
The Hargraves Gold Mining Company—1888
A share certificate for 100 shares in the Hargraves Gold Mining Company issued on the fourth of September 1888.
The Hargraves gold field was established in early 1851 with the discovery of “Dr. Kerr’s Hundredweight” (over 100 troy pounds of gold !) on the banks of Louisa Creek near the slopes of what was to become known as “Big Nugget Hill” in the village of Hargraves, NSW.
My connection with the share certificate is through my rediscovery of the Hargraves Gold Field as an exploration geologist. I combed through the historic records seeking an under-explored high-grade gold target within particular geological conditions in central western NSW. Hargraves met all those requirements and I secured an exploration title over the whole field in 1979 for my private company. This was the first time the gold field had been consolidated under a single mining title. I explored the area for several years while working towards the flotation of a public company in order to continue the work at a well-funded modern scale.
My public company, Challenger Mining Corporation NL ,was successfully floated almost exactly one hundred years after the share certificate was issued !
It is interesting to note that the 1888 share certificate represents perhaps the 4th company mining trial conducted on “Big Nugget Hill”. A further 2 companies tried and failed to find significant gold between 1888 and 1917. Challenger Mining Corporation drilled and detected valuable new gold veins between 1987and 1992, at which point, another of my private companies bought the project back. Several joint ventures with public companies undertook further testing work until 2008. The project was then on-sold to another public company, Hill End Gold Limited, which is currently drilling intensively on “Big Nugget Hill” at Hargraves and is finding spectacular grades of gold in the veins.
It often takes decades to pin-down an ore-body, but at Hargraves we are approaching 160 YEARS!!
By Paul Meszaros
(Accompanying Photo by P.J. Meszaros 2010)
buy gold certificates
* Builds students' confidence by explaining what they have to do, showing them how to do it and providing plenty of practice * Makes exam preparation fun -- with thought-provoking texts and motivating practice activities * New Reading and Listening texts to bring the course right up to date * Extended Writing reference section with model answers for all tasks * New Visuals section providing extra practice for Paper 5FREE TEST BOOKLET* Each unit tests covers the language areas in the corresponding unit of the First Certificate Gold Coursebook and progress tests test the language from the previous five units * Uses the exam format of paper 3 of the First Certificate in English exam * Also includes reading and writing tasks from papers 1 and 2 of the exam * Includes an eight page pull-out answer key
yellow gold tennis bracelet
american eagle gold coin
ivory and gold prom dress
large gold bangle
orinoco gold driver download
yugioh gold series
gold solitaire diamond rings
5 diamond gold ring
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
| [ edit ]